[Wolves] Episode 8 LugRadio and the elections

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk
Thu May 27 16:26:15 BST 2004

Hi Chris

On Thursday 27 May 2004 16:27, Chris Procter wrote:

> Ignore me I'm just an Outlook using, outer circle dwelling, non-meeting
> going, unknown to all, person of no consequence

Or if you've ever seen it you can use a line from 'The Young Ones'
"Don't look at me I'm irrelevant"

Ooh and while we are all in bitching mode any chance you can cut your replies
down (come on sparkes 40-20 to me I think) :-P

--

Regards

Peter Cannon

peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk

"And when Alexander saw the breadth of his domain
he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer"