[Wolves] Linux question (yes really!)

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk
Fri May 28 11:33:46 BST 2004

Hi Chris

On Friday 28 May 2004 11:17, Chris Procter wrote:

> I have a server running redhat 6.2, we have co-hosted it for 2+ years but
> its now surplus to our clients requirements and we may be interested in
> taking the machine as part-ex for some work he wants us to do. I need to
> know what spec it is so I can work out what its worth.

When you know what the spec is let us know and I'll give you a price, I don't
want it but I trade heavily in Second user /Refurbished kit so can give you
an idea of what to offer, my gut feeling is its not worth anything general
rule of thumb is if it needed replacing or has out lived its usefulness then
it has little or no monetary value however an enthusiast would be very
grateful of this sort of donation.

One of our customers has just tried to pull the same stunt we have been
offered 70 15" inch monitors and 157 base units all in the P1-PII range they
were hoping to get a couple of grand you could here a pin drop when I offered
to ring a local school to donate them to.

Best of luck :-)

--

Regards

Peter Cannon

peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk

"And when Alexander saw the breadth of his domain
he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer"