The LUG (was Re: [Wolves] Wireless Network)

sparkes sparkes at phreaker.net
Fri May 28 13:07:57 BST 2004

On Fri, 2004-05-28 at 13:04, Peter Cannon wrote:

> Now that I use KMail I see what the problem is and the best laugh of all, the
> other day I was moaning about someone on another list doing what sparkes had
> a go at me about "scary or what"
agghhghhh, /me runs off

> Am I getting better at this stuff? or less tolerant?

A little bit of both.  The tolerance thing comes with knowing you are
right ;-)  the difference is this time you don't just

know you are right

you

KNOOOOOOWWWW, YOU ARE RIGHT

;-) it's like brian blessed in your head saying STOOOOPPPP THE
INNNNNIFFFFIIIDDDDEELLLSSS! or something like that ;-)

sparkes