[Wolves] Linux question (yes really!)

Mark Cook mark at centro-webnet.co.uk
Fri May 28 16:26:53 BST 2004

Very quick true story (Mark Cook can confirm) had a customer broke his PC, I
sold him a brand new dell power edge 500 for £500 he was getting the broken
one replaced under insurance but through us, the deal was he would give, yes
GIVE, us back the Dell we would then sell him an M series (very small pc) so
I had made £500 shear profit 1st time of selling the Dell I made profit on
the M series I then sold the Dell to someone else for another £500.
In the words of one of my fellow Londoners "Luvly Jubbly"

At least Dick Turpin had the decency to wear a mask when he was on the rob.

--

Regards

Mark Cook

"I can only protect you...