[Wolves] using GNU Screen to join two terminals?

sparkes sparkes at westmids.biz
Mon Nov 1 12:31:31 GMT 2004

Hey guys.

I am looking to use gnu screen on a shell account I ssh into to show my
irc session on more than one local machine.  I think I need to start
screen on the shell acount with a named screen, and start irssi.  I
should then be able to connect to the machine from another local box and
then connect the screen process to this terminal as well.  Any ideas how
this is done?  As usual gnu software is let down by poor docs :-(

how do I do this?

I am pretty sure I am looking at the problem the right way but if there
is a better tool than screen I am more than willing to listen ;-)

sparkes
--
<davee> "Sparkes, the Pete Best of LugRadio"