[Wolves] ADSL providers

Martyn Carey lists at kryogenix.co.uk
Mon Nov 1 20:06:29 GMT 2004

I have to totally disagree with this.

As a company we only supply demon acccounts, you get 3 ip address, quick
mx and or domain name changes only 20:1 contention ration. They are
slightly more expensive but you pay for what you get in this world.

I set up normlly around 1 a week and any questions are noramlly answered
very quickly. We use vpns and bonded dsl and have never had any issues.

I dont work for demon either by the way

Thanks

Martyn