[Wolves] Project Management Tools

Adam Sweet drinky76 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 2 20:28:17 GMT 2004

Hello again...

I've been looking at tools for my project. It would be
nice to use as many open source tools as possible. I
have to produce a Gantt chart etc and would prefer not
to use MS Project.

Can anyone recommend some project management tools for
Linux? I've come across Imendio Planner, which appears
to be pretty good, does anyone know of anything
better? I am also using umbrello for UML modelling.

Again, any recommendations gratefully recieved.

For those of you on dialup, I only have one more email
brewing for the moment regarding setting up
squirrelmail, Horde and IMAP, but this is a few days
or a week off...

Thanks,

Ad

=====