[Wolves] Scanner happiness

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 21:15:15 GMT 2004

To be fair I haven't really tried 'very' hard to sort it.  More
because of a lack room where this PC is situated.  I certainly intend
to get it running though.  I'll do some searching.

Yes, it is SuSE 9.1  With a bit of 'luck' I might be upgrading to 9.2
in a week or two.  I suspect Peter is hoping the same as well :-)))