[Wolves] Scanner happiness

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk
Wed Nov 3 09:07:56 GMT 2004

On Tuesday 02 Nov 2004 21:27, The wise and knowledgeable Adam Sweet
proclaimed:

>  --- Kevanf1 <kevanf1 at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Yes, it is SuSE 9.1  With a bit of 'luck' I might be
> > upgrading to 9.2
> > in a week or two.  I suspect Peter is hoping the
> > same as well :-)))
>
> Yeah I saw him today when I went to collect McAfee
> from him. He said FC3 is due soon so he's in for a
> bumper few weeks :)
>
> Thanks again Peter :)

Hey no problem, just wanted to prove I can be 'Mr nice guy' when I want too.

As for busy I'm waiting for;

Fedora Core 3 (Due out in the next couple of days)
Suse 9.3 (Due Monday I think, gonna see if I can win it)
Halo 3 (X Box, I've reserved the special Edition) Due on the 11th

Ooh its Christmas!!

Glad to see you was impressed with my Digital laptop that Moses used to write
the ten commandments on just proves with a bit of ignorance and luck you can
achieve anything.

--

Regards

Peter Cannon

peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk

"There is every excuse for not knowing!"
"But there is no excuse for not asking!"