[Wolves] Hello

Simon Fielding simonw_f at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Nov 3 11:46:34 GMT 2004

Please allow me to introduce myself ...

I recently moved to Wolverhampton from London.  I've been a programmer
for most of my career so far although I've also done a fair amount of
support work.  I've been taking a sabbatical for the last 18 months but
it's time to go back to work before the money runs out so, if anyone
knows of any reputable recruitment agencies around Wolves/Birmingham
etc. I'd be grateful for the info.

I apologise if any of this is inappropriate for this list.  If so,
please let me know and I'll avoid doing it again.

I hope I'll be welcome to attend your meetings when I can.

Regards,
Simon Fielding