[Wolves] Hello

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk
Wed Nov 3 12:01:42 GMT 2004

On Wednesday 03 Nov 2004 11:53, The wise and knowledgeable squire triG
proclaimed:

> Hi Simon,
>
> Welcome to our list, what experience of Linux do you have, as we are
> primarily a Linux user group...
>
> Where abouts in London were you from? Myself and Peter Cannon, are from
> around that way...

Do ya want to buy anything me old cock sparra! :-)

Only kidding Trig got in before me. Welcome, as Trig said what Manor are you
from? What distro do you use? Please don't say Debian I'm out numbered as it
is :-P

--

Regards

Peter Cannon

peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk

"There is every excuse for not knowing!"
"But there is no excuse for not asking!"