[Wolves] off topic: Mac

Andy Wootton andy.wootton at wyrley.demon.co.uk
Thu Nov 4 22:17:44 GMT 2004

Barry Walker wrote:

> Hope you don't mind me posting this. But I'm trying to find out if
> there is a mac user group in the Birmingham / West midlands area.
>
> Barry

Barry,

I learned at the last but one LUG that there are a few closet Mac users
here [ Ade says he isn't one of them but me thinks he doth protest too
much ] and they haven't all wiped OS X and installed Linux (yet). There
was another LUG last night so they are probably all a bit 'tired' today.

Have you considered looking for BSD groups too?

Have you heard that there is going to be a new Apple Store in the
Bullring? No-one else seems as excited by this news as me. I just like
to look at Apple kit occasionally and PC World haven't treated it with
the respect it deserves.

Woo