[Wolves] G-Mail

Tim Humpherson tim.humpherson at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 22:24:16 GMT 2004

Guys, guys, all those advice, tips and opinions are all perfectly true.

By personal data, I meant things like birthdays, name of dog (password
seeking hackers can try those for starters!).

What I would suggest is to use e-mail for discussions like this one,
or any mundane fun stuff.

If you really want serious e-mail, the only option you can try is the
best encryption, ie. PGP, but then again, the best security you would
have is to face to face with the person in the middle of the field
with no one around, at midnight!  (That's taking too far, probably,
but that's sometimes can happen with spooks in MI5!

Cheers