[Wolves] skype in ubuntu

Ade adrian.bradshaw at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 22:45:27 GMT 2004

Hi Simon,

When I had Skype installed (not at the moment as I have just done a
fresh install) but when i did, there is a test number you can call and
speak to, it then plays it back to you. I found this quite usefull.

The only this is, I cant remember the number/name - sorry about that.
Probably worth a google though ;-)

Later