[Wolves] Ubuntu trials

Rob Annable rob.annable at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 11:12:16 GMT 2004

On Tue, 09 Nov 2004 11:05:04 +0000, squire triG <wolves at trig.org.uk> wrote:
> On Tue, 2004-11-09 at 10:09 +0000, Rob Annable wrote:
>

> > Barry, the WG511 card just landed from dabs.com but predictably it
> > isn't being recognised by Ubuntu - did you need to install any drivers
> > for yours or did it work out of the box? Or am I dreaming?
> >

> I feel for you Rob... You've had endless problems with WiFi.. Do you
> think perhaps god is saying to you 'you'll never be free of cables
> master rob'
>
> trig

Thanks Trig, I appreciate the support. The truth is that this little
problem has meant I've hardly been using Linux for the last 6 months -
don't tell anyone, but I've been back on Windows instead...

Patients is the key, I'll get there in the end but it'll probably be
around the same time that Linux becomes completely plug and play and
drag and drop, rather than fuck and up.

Rob
--
http://rob.annable.co.uk