[Wolves] off Topic: Mac

chris procter chris-procter at talk21.com
Tue Nov 9 12:41:16 GMT 2004

>Hope you don't mind me posting this. But I'm trying
to >find out if
>there is a mac user group in the Birmingham / West
>midlands area.
>
>Barry

There is I think a MMUG (Midlands mac user group) who
hide out at http://www.mmug.org.uk/ with a fairly low
volume mailing list iirc

Does anyone know of a place that repairs Mac kit, my
iBooks harddrive is on the way out (nasty clanking
noises and the whole machine locks up when it trys to
write to disk) and I could do with getting it fixed
(or buy a new one if someone has a iBook they want to
sell)

chris (catching up with my mail after spending a week
unsubscribed for tax purposes...)