[Wolves] off topic: Mac

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 16:27:51 GMT 2004

On Tue, 9 Nov 2004 08:55:28 +0000, Peter Cannon
<peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:
> On Monday 08 Nov 2004 19:42, The wise and knowledgeable Kevanf1 proclaimed:
>
> > It seems that the winners tend to come from the newer subscribers.  Or
> > am I mistaken?
>
> Yes it seems that way, as I said in the beginning give it six months and all
> the paranoid fears you see voiced on this list from time time will come true
> you'll start to get loads of junk mail, people will start to know such
> critical stuff as your name and email address and god forbid they'll be able
> to gain access to your images folder and find out you have dodgy pictures of
> Jordon! :-)

Jordon?  Or even Jordan :-)  Nah, she is one woman - I use the word
loosely - you would not find on my PC.  More plastic than Barbie.

> Seriously, as I said before I think the idea is you join, you win first time,
> get excited and tell some friends their list snowballs very fast what the end
> goal is I have no idea but I don't understand the economics of giving away
> prizes with the delivery costs involved and getting no financial return.
>
> simple accounting, if money keeps going out and no money is comming in things
> will grind to a halt.

Which is the reason I subscribed using this Gmail account :-)  While
they are happy to give out the prizes I'm equally happy to keep
accepting.

Take care.
Kevan Farmer

34 Hill Street