[Wolves] off topic: Mac

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk
Tue Nov 9 16:42:54 GMT 2004

On Tuesday 09 Nov 2004 16:27, The wise and knowledgeable Kevanf1 proclaimed:

> Which is the reason I subscribed using this Gmail account :-)  While
> they are happy to give out the prizes I'm equally happy to keep
> accepting.

Actually I'm not bothered either getting a new email address is dead easy and
I would never ever have any personal stuff like bank account details on a
computer not unless I was prepared to spend zillions on security features.

--

Regards

Peter Cannon

peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk

"There is every excuse for not knowing!"
"But there is no excuse for not asking!"