[Wolves] Test

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk
Wed Nov 10 15:57:18 GMT 2004

On Wed, 2004-11-10 at 15:46 +0000, Kevanf1 wrote:

> Upgrade or new install, Peter?  I might try Fedora on a spare drive at
> some time.

Hmm, New install cant make up my mind if I'm happy only had it up and
running for an hour decided that after a year of using KDE as my default
desktop I would use Gnome on my Dell laptop.

At the moment I cant use any printers (under FC2 just click on scan
windows and they installed) the stupid thing thinks its not on the
network when it is. One or two other glitches but I'll sort them out.

--
Regards
Peter Cannon
peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk