[Wolves] Test

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk
Wed Nov 10 16:39:31 GMT 2004

On Wed, 2004-11-10 at 16:25 +0000, Ade wrote:

> Hi Pete
>
> Wow, you were quick off the draw with that mate. I shall be Core 3ing
> in the next few days. Have downloaded the ISO already

It was a two reason install;

1. My FC2 was an update on update on update there was lots of crap half
loaded that I didn't know how to get off so I thought now is the time
for a fresh start.

2. I wanted to use Gnome on this Laptop instead of KDE so I have a bit
of a learning curve as I haven't used Gnome for two years.

Don't do like I did copy a few folders to another drive, wipe the
partition and then install.

I had an email account for the test list and I'm buggered if I can
remember the email address I used or the password looks like wanadoo
will have an account that will fill up :-O

> My questions Pete are -
>
> a. is does Project Utopia thing work well?

Erm whats that I haven't used it?

> b. how does SeLinux integrate, does it interfer with normal operation much?

Good question that might explain why I cant get the office printers on
line looks like I've got loads of reading to do :-(

--
Regards
Peter Cannon
peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk