[Wolves] Test

Ade adrian.bradshaw at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 18:16:05 GMT 2004

> > a. is does Project Utopia thing work well?
>
> Erm whats that I haven't used it?

Project Utopia is the thing where you just plug in a USB memory stick
and it recognises it, mounts it and opens it for you. If it find
pictures on there it asks you if you want to import them to gthumb
etc.

Ubuntu has this and its very nice, except it mounts mt 20gig usb hard
drive in read only ;-)  DOH !

> Good question that might explain why I cant get the office printers on
> line looks like I've got loads of reading to do :-(

surely that should be "looks like Ive some reading to do :-D"
Reading up on computers is always :-D

Enjoy