[Wolves] Telewest Blueyonder just got even FASTER !

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk
Thu Nov 11 14:11:38 GMT 2004

On Thu, 2004-11-11 at 13:44 +0000, Jono Bacon wrote:

> Nope, you can't make offers, but as the vast majority of us on here have
> Blueyonder Internet access, the post from Re-load is relavent.
>
> Just keep it cool guys...

I'm in a really good mood as I'm off tomorrow
but just to clarify (not looking for an argument) you say "the vast
majority use blue yonder" I would have thought the vast majority use
computers

Just being picky :-0

I don't want to sell to the list most people are too used to getting
things for free anyway

--
Regards
Peter Cannon