[Wolves] Telewest Blueyonder just got even FASTER !

Jono Bacon jono at jonobacon.org
Thu Nov 11 14:18:46 GMT 2004

Peter Cannon wrote:

>On Thu, 2004-11-11 at 13:44 +0000, Jono Bacon wrote:
>

>>Nope, you can't make offers, but as the vast majority of us on here have
>>Blueyonder Internet access, the post from Re-load is relavent.
>>
>>Just keep it cool guys...
>>

>I'm in a really good mood as I'm off tomorrow
>but just to clarify (not looking for an argument) you say "the vast
>majority use blue yonder" I would have thought the vast majority use
>computers

Yes, but you are talking about selling people things. Re-load was not
selling anything, merely announcing something that is relevent to many
of us.

>Just being picky :-0
>
>I don't want to sell to the list most people are too used to getting
>things for free anyway

This is crap. Just because I use free software does not mean I don't
like buying anything.

    Jono

--
Jono Bacon - http://www.jonobacon.org/
Writer / Journalist / Consultant / Developer