[Wolves] Telewest Blueyonder just got even FASTER !

Old Dan dan at dannyboy.dnsalias.org
Thu Nov 11 14:47:42 GMT 2004

Peter Cannon wrote:
> On Thu, 2004-11-11 at 14:25 +0000, Jono Bacon wrote:
>
> Oh I give up
>
> I was not REPEAT not attacking re-load whats source for the goose is
> source for the gander or do we need to go down the inner circle path
> again?

> Good god then the cheek to make out I'm anally retentive jeese!

Have a beer and forget about it.

TBH it did look a little like advertising to me as well.  Then again, I
can't get BY and it looks like I won't ever be able to where I am living
at the moment, so reading of yet another speed increase which I won't be
able to get despite paying as much as BY customers do - well - it may
colour my spectacles somewhat.  :)

--
Dan