[Wolves] Kernel header (include) files

Adam Sweet drinky76 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 12 16:48:51 GMT 2004

 --- Mo Awkati <mawkati at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>  --- Adam Sweet <drinky76 at yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> I can understand your feelings. It does look heavy.
> will persevere with it as it is likley I will face
> other ATI cards in the future. Thanks for the link.
> I will let the lug know how I got on with it. I like
> challenge! :-)

Note these are Debian specific instructions. What are
you using? SuSE? I would be interested in knowing how
you get on. I think the ATI rpms are Red Hat specific
so it would be interesting to know what you have to do
on other rpm based systems.

I might even have a go at finishing it off tonight and
will let you know what I think if I complete it. It's
just a pain cos, for Debian (I don't know about any
other system), you have to have the exact kernel
source and .config file available for the kernel you
are running. Compile a new kernel and you have to
start again. Doh!

Flight Gear here we come.

Ad

=====