[Wolves] Free training courses with OpenAdvantage

Jono Bacon jono at jonobacon.org
Mon Nov 15 15:40:15 GMT 2004

Hi all,

Just a few free training courses that may be of interest to you all. I
will keep you all updated with these free courses that may be of interest.

 - Building Managed Content Websites with Plone - 29th Nov - 3rd Dec
2004 (5-day course) @ OpenAdvantage, Birmingham

- Samba course with John Terpstra (Samba bod and author of Samba 3 by
example) - 6th - 9th Dec 2004 (4-day course). This course assumes *some*
knowledge of Linux and Samba, but it will go from the beginning and
cover right up to advanced uses of Samba. John is possibly the best
person to talk about Samba, and the Samba 3 by example book will be
provided as the course book. This takes place at iCentrum at Aston
Science Park.

Both courses are entirely free and lunch is provided. If you are
interested, give me a call on 0121 634 1645.

    Jono

--
Jono Bacon - http://www.jonobacon.org/
Writer / Journalist / Consultant / Developer