[Wolves] Free training courses with OpenAdvantage

Tim Humpherson tim.humpherson at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 17:49:17 GMT 2004

Kev Adams,

I didn't know that you are hard of hearing yourself.  I'm profoundly
deaf myself and do get frustrated that I am unable to follow the LUG
members's conversations which can be fast and can't see who's talking
to who, etc.  Jono was very kind and he knows of my problem and
sometimes writes things down for me.  Not all the discussions, just
some questions I put it to him, etc.  Nowadays, I think the best
method for me is to put any questions on this LUG group email for all
to answer.

By the way, welcome to this group, and before you ask, no, I am not a
Linux Expert, only that I am beginning to learn more and more about
Linux.    I use SuSE Professional 9.1.

Kind regards,

Tim