[Wolves] Free training courses with OpenAdvantage

kev adams kev at magicmoon.co.uk
Tue Nov 16 13:08:50 GMT 2004

On Monday 15 Nov 2004 20:06, sparkes wrote:
> kev adams wrote:
> > yes I'm quite hard of hearing & have difficulty in group situations.
>
> My hearing is starting to get pretty bad (but as I don't intend to have
> a test anytime soon just how bad I don't know) and the first thing I
> noticed was just how hard it is to follow the conversations at the LUG.
It creeps up on you so I didn't notice at first.  People started to tell me
that they had trouble getting my attention if I wasn't facing them.  The
first two people to point out that I had a problem were my mother &
girlfriend so I put it down to selective deafness - and the way that their
voices would go up in pitch when they moaned at me ;~)

kev