[Wolves] Phone tools for Linux?

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 16:12:29 GMT 2004

Motorola have software available for connecting a V220 mobile to a PC.
 Predictably this only runs on Windows PC's.  Does anybody know of any
software similar to this that I can use on my Linux PC?  I just want
to be able to download any pictures and possibly upload rigntones to
my new phone..... that I haven't yet got - despite it sitting next to
me right at this moment, it's for Xmas from my wife to me :-)))

I have just trawled through 19 pages of telephony related software on
Sourceforge and came up with nothing.  Plenty of Nokia and Siemens
stuff :-(((  It's quite puzzling because I thought Motorola supported
Linux being as they use it in some of the V range of flip phones???
--
Take care.
Kevan Farmer

34 Hill Street