[Wolves] List

Adam Sweet drinky76 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 17 12:54:31 GMT 2004

Wed 17th Nov 2004  The Standard Restaurant
Cleveland Street, Wolverhampton
7:30 p.m.

Go:
1. Ron
2. Ad - aiming to get my assignment finished tonight
3. Andrew Lewis - sharpening my teeth in anticipation

No Go:
1. Aq. Hectic week...
2. Jono (in The Hague at a conference)
3. Barry. I'm at the hospital all day tomorrow and
don't expect I'll be up for it.
4. Woo - being audited at work so unlikely but I am
very indecisive
5. fizz - it's my birthday so I'm doing 'family
stuff'.
6. Ade (cant make it)

Maybe/Late:
1 Kat and David (training today and tomorrow, can't
make any promises about when they'll let me out of the
building ;-) )
2 Derek (if you see somebody outside looking nervous
and chain smoking it's me)

Don't do that, chain smoke inside and I'll join you :)
Looks like being a quiet one this week so there's not
a lot to fear, both Ron and I are very nice (well,
Ron's a bit beardy actually but otherwise very
knowledgable ;)

I've not met Andrew before so I assume he's a new guy
too and therefore you're in the same boat. It will
give you guys a nice intro before the blood and
thunder of a big meeting where you might be made to
stand up in front of everyone and say who you are ;)

I will be arriving a little bit late as it's hard to
sit there for 4 hours when you're not eating (student
finances unfortunately). I'll try to be there for
about 8.

Ad

PS Tidied list hence inclusion

=====