[Wolves] List

Old Dan dan at dannyboy.dnsalias.org
Wed Nov 17 16:41:07 GMT 2004

Wed 17th Nov 2004  The Standard Restaurant
Cleveland Street, Wolverhampton
7:30 p.m.
Operation SmallestWolvesLugMeetThisYearByTheLooksOfIt

  Go:
  1. Ron
  2. Ad - aiming to get my assignment finished tonight
  3. Andrew Lewis - sharpening my teeth in anticipation
  4. sparkes

  No Go:
  1. Aq. Hectic week...
  2. Jono (in The Hague at a conference)
  3. Barry. I'm at the hospital all day tomorrow and
  don't expect I'll be up for it.
  4. Woo - being audited at work so unlikely but I am
  very indecisive
  5. fizz - it's my birthday so I'm doing 'family
  stuff'.
  6. Ade (cant make it)
  7. Kev - Baby watching

  Maybe/Late:
  1. Kat and David (training today and tomorrow, can't
  make any promises about when they'll let me out of the
  building ;-) )
  2. Derek (if you see somebody outside looking nervous
  and chain smoking it's me)
  3. Dan (Maybe - I have work to do - if I get it done quite quickly
I'll be along though)