[Wolves] spam, spam, spam and wiki

Rob Annable rob.annable at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 08:54:20 GMT 2004

We've been getting a lot of spam on the LUG wiki lately, some of which
has been completely wiping out whole pages. I've reconstructed them
but it's a pain and if left to too many edits we'd lose stuff.

I've decided to lock it down so that you need a password. I'm not
happy about it, I'd much rather leave it completely open but action is
needed to keep it usable. There is an option to ban IP addresses which
I've been using but it only lasts about a week until the next
onslaught.

Mail me off list if you want the password.

:(

Rob
--
http://rob.annable.co.uk