[Wolves] Gmail now has pop3

sparkes sparkes at westmids.biz
Thu Nov 18 16:39:44 GMT 2004

Peter Cannon wrote:

> I thought the idea was to never have to download mail again? Would have been
> better if they did a notification system which you could set yourself e.g.
> once you have 4 mails you get a mail sent to an alternative address listing
> sender, date and subject.

Nahh, that's rubbish.  What you need to do is forward every message from
your gmail account to your pop3 account and every message from your pop3
account to your gmail account and see what goes POP! first.

Unless they both actually obey the *same* standards that is ;-)

> Just a thought

just another thought

sparkes
--
<davee> "Sparkes, the Pete Best of LugRadio"