[Wolves] Monitor Upgrade

Mo Awkati mawkati at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Nov 18 19:34:11 GMT 2004

http://www.pricerunner.co.uk/computing/peripherals/monitors/119009/prices

http://www.pricerunner.co.uk/computing/peripherals/monitors/214128/prices

http://www.viewsonic.com/products/desktopdisplays/crtmonitors/e2series/e70fplussb/

http://www.viewsonic.com.sg/products/productspecs.php?id=194&s=specs
> including the required info I mentioned above.
>
> I don't really look into monitors that much so maybe
> someone else would be in a better position to advice
> on alternatives.
>
> HTH
>
> Ad

Hi Ad

Thats a good thought about the refresh rates. It just
shows I still suffer sometimes from the MS virus!
Thanks for the links. I did look at the Viewsonic's
website before I posted, but not the others, so I'll
go and do some detecting!

Cheers

Mo