[Wolves] Red Hat Enterprise Server

Schwuk schwuk at schwuk.com
Mon Nov 22 13:08:26 GMT 2004

On Mon, 2004-11-22 at 12:28 +0000, Peter Cannon wrote:
> 9 times out of 10 I agree with what he says and just disagree to be
> aggravating.

There's *always* lots of fun to be had playing devils advocate.

> As for grammatical correctness and spelling I use the 'William Shakespear'
> method, William rarely used punctuation, I plonk them in where I think they
> should go.

I'm terrible for adding extra punctuation (and asides, like this one in
fact), but then again I'm not sitting an exam here... Oh, and I use
ellipses frequently and inappropriately...

> Sparkes was correct the line should have read you're (i.e. you are) because I
> had typed your the spellchecker didn't think anything was wrong :-)

See, Microsoft Word *is* useful for something - its Grammar Checker
(Fragment - consider revising. D'oh!)

It's "its" and "it's", and ownership for plurals that catch me out.

Oh well,  back to work. I just thought it was fun to nitpick his
nitpick...

Cheers,
--
Schwuk - http://www.schwuk.com/