[Wolves] BT Pay As You Go and Linux

kev adams kev at magicmoon.co.uk
Tue Nov 23 10:21:57 GMT 2004

On Tuesday 23 Nov 2004 09:57, Jon Farmer wrote:
> Old Dan wrote:
> > Someone should go round to BT and give the web designer there
> > responsible a good kicking....  ;)
> > (or at least email them in no uncertain terms)
And isn't it doubly ironic cos for a long time mozilla/firefox has been the
most standards compliant browser out there.  Even hotmail doesn't complain
about non-iexplorer browsers anymore - or maybe that was down to legal
pressure?

> I would't bother they are deafer than Tony Blair!
That's bad news but not totally unexpected - it's not until they realise
they'll be losing customers that they'd be bothered to do anything about it.
They obviously don't think there'll be enough potential linux customers or
even if there were I suppose most will be put off at the first hurdle or dual
boot.  If you really HAVE to use IExplorer it runs fine under crossover
office - there's a simple install option too.

Kev