[Wolves] List Stats

Barbie barbie at missbarbell.co.uk
Wed Nov 24 10:20:24 GMT 2004

And what it should have said!!!

On 24 November 2004 09:24 Peter Cannon wrote:

> Great job! chuffed to bits that I have started a sort of project.

Thanks :)

> Too busy getting it back to how I liked it to muck about with the
> script anyway yours seems very much better than mine (not
> surprising) I take it you
> fixed the issue I had regarding repeat logging instances?

What was the repeated logging?

The incident a while back that created several hundred messages is not reflected, as I ended up deleting them all. In future I'll try and keep it more accurate.

> I also like the
> Date section whats the [130]? or shouldn't that be displayed?

The 'By Date' section is the number of mails sent on each given day. I've just uploaded everything again, as I noticed the dates being printed weren't correct. The number in square brackets is the day number for the year.

> If there was some way I could assist you I would

Once the script is running there isn't much to do. If there are things that could be added to increase the useless trivia ratio then let me know your ideas :)

When I get some free time, then I'll look at producing some graphs.

> I suppose its no big deal to you but I for one think its
> great! well done :-)

Glad to be of service :)

Cheers,
Barbie.