[Wolves] List Stats

Simon Burke simon.burke at gmail.com
Thu Nov 25 13:15:20 GMT 2004

On Thu, 25 Nov 2004 08:17:43 +0000, Stuart Langridge <sil at kryogenix.org> wrote:

> Anyone posting to this list from a Windows box, raise one hand.
> All people with their hands raised who are doing it as part of a grand
> social experiment to "know your enemy", drop your hand.
> How many hands are still up?
>
> Aq.

I have to say that i have no windows boxes, though i am using office
xp, winmx and IE if need be, via crossover so i don't really need one.

Luckily having no windows boxes got me out of a complicated court case
regarding defamation of character. Wont go into details on list.

--
Theres no place like ::1

Thanks,
SimonB