[Wolves] AOL or BT?

David Goodwin dg at clocksoft.com
Thu Nov 25 13:15:54 GMT 2004

> You also get a static IP (more available if you can
> justify it) and they are Aq aproved, what more do you
> want? ;)

... and free bandwidth to your virtual machine - e.g if you want to
backup your local server to somewhere remote (like me).

Fizz - when your ADSL works, can you let me know if you get piss poor
performance from it ? Mine's been on the blink lately, and I'm not sure
who to blame (yet). I only notice problems in the evening, but I'm only
ever home in the evenings and using it....

David.
--
David Goodwin
w: http://www.clocksoft.com