[Wolves] List: Big 'un

Jono Bacon jono at jonobacon.org
Thu Nov 25 20:12:12 GMT 2004

Hi all,

Right, we seem to have had quite a few new folks arrive on the list, and
it would be great to have a whopping great 'getting to know you' night
at the next meeting. As such, I propose that we all work bloody hard to
make the next meet and try to break our record of 20 people at a single
LUG meeting. The date is the Wed 1st December and we normally kick off
at about 7.30pm.

I will start a list now so we can get as many along as possible:

Wolves LUG (Operation Big Meat) - Wed 1st Dec 2004
The Standard, Cleveland St., Wolves

Go's:

  1. Jono

Late Go's: