[Wolves] demux

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 25 22:52:06 GMT 2004

On Thu, 25 Nov 2004 22:47:20 +0000, Mike Peters <mike at ice2o.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 25 Nov 2004 22:30:14 +0000
> Kevanf1 <kevanf1 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Another test.  sorry, I'm having problems posting.  Nothing I have
> > sent today is apearing on the list.  Looks like a GMail problem :-(((
> > --
> Just so you know, your posts are getting through. Looks like the problem
> may be in recieving rather than posting.
>
> This is a stab in the dark but, there is a mailman setting which, when
> set, you don't recieve your own posts, could you have enabled that?
>
> --
> Mike
> Web Site: http://www.ice2o.com
> JabberID: mpeters at jabber.org
> Registered Linux User #247123

Ah, thank you Mike.  I thought it was me.  I'm seeing everybody elses
posts but not my own so I knew I hadn't been unsubbed.  but as for
changing any settings.  Nope, I haven't been onto my personal settings
page since I joined.  Well, other than weeks ago to change my e-mail
address.  I'll go and take a look as I prefer to see my own posts
otherwise I get a bit paranoid :-))))
--
Take care.
Kevan Farmer