[Wolves] demux

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 25 23:01:04 GMT 2004

> On Thu, 25 Nov 2004 22:47:20 +0000, Mike Peters <mike at ice2o.com> wrote:
>
> > Just so you know, your posts are getting through. Looks like the problem
> > may be in recieving rather than posting.
> >
> > This is a stab in the dark but, there is a mailman setting which, when
> > set, you don't recieve your own posts, could you have enabled that?
> >
> > --
> > Mike
> > Web Site: http://www.ice2o.com
> > JabberID: mpeters at jabber.org
> > Registered Linux User #247123
> >

> Ah, thank you Mike.  I thought it was me.  I'm seeing everybody elses
> posts but not my own so I knew I hadn't been unsubbed.  but as for
> changing any settings.  Nope, I haven't been onto my personal settings
> page since I joined.  Well, other than weeks ago to change my e-mail
> address.  I'll go and take a look as I prefer to see my own posts
> otherwise I get a bit paranoid :-))))

Ok, now this I don't understand.  I've just been and checked my
personal settings on the LUG page and it is still set to send a copy
of my post.  I didn't think I had been on there and changed anything.
I did think I was doing things in my sleep for a while there.

So, I wonder why I don't get a copy?  I was doing so up until today.

--
Take care.
Kevan Farmer

34 Hill Street