[Wolves] The mighty christmas bash

Jono Bacon jono at jonobacon.org
Fri Nov 26 09:07:29 GMT 2004

Hi all,

Speaking of the big meet this wednesday, we should start thinking about
the big christmas bash (Matt just reminded me of it). This has
traditionally been the finest meet of the year, and let us make this
year no exception. Feel free to invite guests along (we should have
schwuk attending), and the night of mucho fun takes place on Wed Dec
15th. It might be an idea to book the next day off work...

I will send out a list after the next LUG, but start thinking about it. :)

    Jono