[Wolves] test

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 26 13:26:43 GMT 2004

On Fri, 26 Nov 2004 12:44:09 +0000 (GMT), chris procter
<chris-procter at talk21.com> wrote:
>  --- Kevanf1 <kevanf1 at gmail.com> wrote:
> > It's very strange as I have the
> > settings configured to
> > send my own posts.  It was working but it ain't now.
>
> I had a similar problem with not receiving my own
> posts a few months ago, I traced the cause to a filter
> on my mailserver rejecting anything that was
> apparently sent from my domain (i.e. it was in the
> from: mail header) but came from outside the firewall
> which had been put in place as an anti-spam measure.
>
> Just a thought.
>
> chris

I've wondered this myself.  But....I access all my LUG stuff through
my GMail account.  I don't have any filters set up on this at all.
I've also checked the spam folder and there is nothing there either.

--
Take care.
Kevan Farmer

34 Hill Street