[Wolves] Another Ubuntu switch

Simon Burke simon.burke at gmail.com
Sun Nov 28 14:07:22 GMT 2004

On Sun, 28 Nov 2004 13:49:46 +0000, Helen Randle <helen.randle at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 28 Nov 2004 13:08:26 -0000, matthewrevell.3247378 at bloglines.com
> <matthewrevell.3247378 at bloglines.com> wrote:
>
> > - installer needs some work - partitioning not
> > friendly to novice
>
> I thought that. I got a bit confused, so went back to Mandrake to
> resize and create my partitions. (Although that took some time and I
> haven't actually installed Ubuntu yet!!)

I agree that the partitioning part is a bit confusing, especially if
you intend to duel boot, especially for newb's. But I got it worked
out in the end, i guess.

Otherwise yeah it is a good distro, brown isnt my colour of choice,
but i will eventually change that, and i want to get rid of gnome as
it just keeps crashing on me.

--
Theres no place like ::1

Thanks,