[Wolves] (no subject)

Kelly, Martin Martinkelly at wlv.ac.uk
Mon Nov 29 15:34:06 GMT 2004

Just thought that it might be worth mentioning;  The latest version of linux user has got CD versions of Ubuntu and Agnula demudi.  Meself, I am particularly excited about  Agnula because of it's audio/ visual potentials, and of course I'd like to give Ubuntu a test drive (I thought i'd already downloaded it once but realised that it was the live CD version, That'll teach me to learn to read before I visit any more websites).
Hope to introduce myself to a few more Luggites on Wednesday.
Martin Kelly (Newbie).