[Wolves] Free .info domains?

sparkes sparkes at westmids.biz
Tue Nov 30 13:53:21 GMT 2004

fizzy wrote:
> Just seen this -
> http://www.dotster.com/specials/info_special.php -
> just wondering, where's the catch?

No catch, just that .info will mark you as a spammer in a couple of
months because of all the dodgy domains registered.  You can only get up
to 25 free full stop not 25 from each place offering this because it's a
registair thing (like .net a while back)

you can always register 25 for yourself and 25 for someone else in your
family ;-)  They are free until next year when if you want to keep them
they cost normal amounts and you can't sell/transfer them for 3 months
(or something like that) to stop ebay having a glut.  I have 25 (or so ;-) )

some sites offering this arn't ones I'd like to share my details with so
normal common sense applies and .info rules state you require a working
valid email address.

> fizz
>
> =====

sparkes

--
<davee> "Sparkes, the Pete Best of LugRadio"