[Wolves] Incorrect map drive sizes

Wayne morris wayne at machx.co.uk
Mon Oct 4 02:41:24 BST 2004

Further to an earlier query where I couln't get my Itunes to work with my samba share - over a certain file size Itunes wouldn't copy it.

On futher examination I find that looking at the properties tab for the network mapped drive, it shows a ntfs file system, with a capacity of
250Mb and an available space of 7mb (itunes report not enough space at around 6mb).
The drive in question is actually 80Gb with 40GB space.

Anyone have any idea whats going on here?