[Wolves] Revenge is sweet!!!!

Mo Awkati mawkati at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Oct 4 21:53:17 BST 2004

Hi Folk

Well, after my last post regarding losing the battle
against xp, I did a tactical retreat and counter
attacked!

I have managed to convince the Boss and my friend to
let me install SUSE 9.0 Pro!! :-) When my wife went
out I said to my son I'll just test his system to see
if I can install Return to Castle Wolfensteine the
Linux version as I have already downloaded it, that
got his attention! (I will need your help as it is a
.run file that I am not familiar with). Anyway, I
installed SUSE on my son's pc and it took just half an
hour, all hardware detected and Internet was working
as YAST was configuring the machine!!! What more can
you ask? And for the rest of the night he was going
through the games!!! He was amazed that there were 4
media players that you can choose from. When I said to
my friend what I have done she agreed that I can do
the same for them!! I saved both families about £400!

Revenge is really sweet!

Mo