[Wolves] USB card readers

Kevan kevanf1 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Oct 7 11:02:21 BST 2004

Does anybody know of a cheapish multiple flash card
reader that works out of the box with either SuSE 9.1
Personal or Mandrake 10 Community?  This is, of
course, related to my trying to read data off the
Secure Digital card in my digital camera.  It'll be
easier to use a card reader than hooking up the camera
every time even if I could read the data direct.  I
also have a Sony camcorder that uses Sony Memory
sticks hence me wanting a multiple card reader.

I've posed this query on the LXF forum as well but no
answers as yet.